euro parts available! only Mk 2

Hi list-members,

now I have more time for scirocco business again because I finished school

I have got a lot of Mk2 scirocco parts for sale.

If some of you are searching parts, you can contact me via email:
Patrick.Schiller@gmx.net

Regards Patrick

PS: Keep the sciroccos!

-------------------------------
My Sciroccos:
- GT II (1993) - one of the last ones which were ever sold
- GTX (1988) - had some modifications but had to be killed because some
parts I needed for the cabriolet ...
- GT (1986)- killed because this car was not allowed to be driven on roads
again ... :-((
- Cabriolet (2000-2001) - the summer dream ? Yeah!
- GT (1985) - soon will be a scirocco - pickup ?! - I hope so ...
- CL (1981) - one of the first Mk2 and a special type which was sold only
about 400 times ... left ? I do not know ... keep it!
- Scala (1989) - White turn signals ...

others Sciroccos I bought but I did not take yet ... I did not have time for
that ..