Re: OFMG!!! You guys aren't going to believe this one .....

 i remember some years back driving parts truck for a dodge dealer,
barrleling down some rural road and some stupid bird dive-bombed in front of
my van... thump... so i get the van back to the shop, tell the guys about
it, they put said van on a hoist.... we find dead bird squished between the
pass. side brake rotor and backing plate but here's the good part...

 said bird's leg was dangling from Dodge's good old torsion-bar front
suspension.  I still laugh when I think about that bird leg.

Marie

> cold winter of 84, just had gotten to deice the driver side door, start
the
> car and I notice a lot of blood all over the snow below the car ...
>
> muskrat-blended-soup anyone?

  our neighbours down the street did that to one of their cats in the
winter a long while back. i'd've hated to explain that to the kids.
  on a not so dead note, i once had a cat run between my front two tires
and out between the passenger side tires while i was doing about 55 mph.
figured it lost a good couple of lives there. and then there's the  the
bird that stood in the middle of the road, the car passed over it, and
it was still standing there.

--
/\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com