Re: Was Fuba Q, now Headliner Q

josh Wyte wrote:

> Pop rear hatch.  Carefully drop back of headliner by
> popping plastic clips.  Unbolt Fuba from below.  Lift
> fuba up.  Unhook wiring harness.  Discard old Fuba.
> Assembly is the reverse...

One potential catch - legend has it (from reliable sources) that some early
Fubas were a 1-piece cable - to change the thing, you have to yank the entire
cable.  The OEM replacement I have (and am sending to Ron tomorrow) is 2-
piece.  Hopefully your old one Ron is the same, that will make the swap a
cake job.. if not.. you'll be a busy boy.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA