Re: please note

Well, he'll be at least as informative as myself.

At least they gave us the *real* Men Behaving Badly
and Red Dwarf.

More faggots, anyone?  (not the people kind, the food
kind).

Wilkommen!

Ron

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, if it weren't for the English, where would we
> be with out our Spotted
> Dick or Bangers & Mash?
> With out the Goon Show or Monty Python how could we
> keep our sanity as VW
> owners?
>
> I say Welcome...
22:38:43 +0000

> >As a now fully subscribed member to this group I
> cannot offer any technical
> >or
> >mechanical assistance.
> >However if you have any quieries regarding your
> friends looking like
> >somebody famous or
> >you need
> >any other useless information feel free to ask.
> >
> >Cheers
> >Matty (English bloke. Am I the only one here?)

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd