shine setup- verdict

so, as promised, i ran my 3rd autox with my shine springs/progas/shine rear
bar setup, this time without the front bar. wow, what a difference! the car
felt much more neutral. it had a ton of understeer before; it was great
going throught the turns, very predictable, could induce it to either under
or oversteer if i wanted. nice.
-michael

btw, results if anyone cares: all in all i'm pretty damn pleased. 6th out of
~35 in novice. the cars that beat me? 2 m3's, a civic si, new style eclipse
turbo, ford ranger w/modded mustang 5.0 engine, and a miata. cars i beat
include: newer supra twin turbo (400 hp hee hee), early 90's vette, 944
turbo, integra type r, subaru wsx (how the hell did that happen?), another
m3, others i can't remember.
anyway, i'm leaving it off (even though i just got new bushings and mounting
hardware)