Re: Ball Joint

if you've done the struts, you've probably already separated and put back
(the only hard part) the ball joints. if they're the originals, you'll need
to drill out the rivets and bolt the new one on. pretty straightforward.
you'll probably need an alignment afterward though.
-michael

Hey List,
  One of my ball joints (passenger side) has a cracked boot.  I saw it
when I was putting in a new axle. How hard a job will it be to replace
and should I just go ahead and do both sides? It this point, I have
already done the struts and strut bearings, steering rack and mounts and
passenger side tie rod.  There doesn't seem to be that much more to
replace.

Kervin
86 8V Scirocco
92 GL Golf RIP