Re: SUV vs Minivan

Odd that we owned an SUV before our first child came,
then we switched to a minivan!  But I have added
another VW.

'Roc content:   Matthew, my 3-year old, will ride
happily in the 'roc, and actually likes it now that
the pass side motor mount is fixed.  He still think's
it's a race car, though ("It goes fassstt!!).
Uhh...Matt...

Ron

--- Dave Ewing <rabbit16v@prodigy.net> wrote:
> My wife pulled this out of "Parenting" magazine and
> I thought it was very
> interesting and true!!
>
> Minivan owners:  Family oriented, Comforable being
> married, Involved in
> community, Concerned with practicality, Churchgoing,
> Avid readers, and
> Courteous drivers.
>
> SUV owners:  Adventurous, Want to be hip,
> Individualist, Concerned with
> appearances, Pleasure-seeking, Athletic, Fast
> drivers.
>
> We own a minivan!
>
> Dave
>

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd