Re: 8 Track in MKI ?

The cool thing was if you could record your own
8-tracks at home, you could avoid that annoying fade
out-change tracks - fade in when a song changed
tracks.  You could get by with a quick click in the
middle of a song, which was a big improvement.

Ahh...BTO...Deep Purple (Space Truckin')...remember
them?

Plus if you had a crummy tape you could open the case
and use it as a surreptious storage device for
contraband.  But I never did that, I was a cassette
kid.

Ron

> > My dad's '70 Lincoln Mk-III has an 8-track with FM
>
> My '78 280z had an 8-track/AM-FM in dash, that was
> either factory or dealer-
> installed.. so they may have been technically dead
> by '75, but were still
> with us for a while longer.. kinda like cassettes
> hanging around today for
> no particularly good reason.
>
> Fuck I'm old!

.org

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd