Re: rieger radiator/cooling problems SOLVED!

I'm going to jump into this one before Allyn explains what he did.  If you
guys haven't use "purple power",...you really should!   I clean everything
with it!  (except places you might eat.  :^)   Degrease the driveway,
(oops!), motors, radiators, interiors, ....really great stuff.   It *should*
be diluted 50/50 with water.  (really awesome on greasy motors at full
strength though)  It is very cheap. (esp. in bulk!)   However,...it will
remove skin from hands if gloves are not worn.  It will deteriorate rubber.
(watch those water hoses)  There are a  lot of "purple" cleaners out right
now and they all try to do what this one does.  (but they fall short)    I
haven't bought an "Engine Degreaser" since I started using this stuff.
Around here where Allyn and I are (SC)  the parts store that carries it is :
Advance Auto Parts.   If you can hunt it down,,...buy it and start cleaning.
Chris