RE: Fuba Q - Fubared?

Getting the headliner down is the hard part, but can be done by just going
really slowly.  Once you get the fuba out, bypassing the amp is pretty easy.
  Just slowly chip away the foam from within the base.  Cut out the amp and
wire the thing back up.  You will figure it out really quickly just looking
at it.  And the amp isn't really needed.  Most of these antennas work fine
without one.

Brad