From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Michael Abatzis
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 2:34 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning (R134a?)

what kind of filter is it? i was toying w/ the idea of switching over, but
i'm thinking now i'll just suck it up and refill w/ r-12 (it's only a little
low). i was told that the compressor needs to be swapped out too, because
the oil in it is corrosive when mixed w/ the 134. if the filter gets rid of
this, it's cheap insurance against rotting out your whole system. let us
know how it turns out...
-michael