FS: 78 mk1 decklid -- uncut.(taking stripping request 78 rocc silver)

(this is going to support the repair and repaint of my rocco)

Some folks at Cincy said they needed a mk1 decklid.
Make an offer. (more than $20 + shipping: east coast or FL a possibility)

Description.
rear decklid -- uncut ie. complete no holes
black carpet with some sunfading.
carpet is in good shape.
both plastic rods are in good shape.
both arms in good shape.
Slight bowing due age

Other stuff availiable on the 78

Silver
hit very hard drivers side. caved door/frame support
Looked pretty cherry except rust. and collision damage.

Seats looked ok.
Dash cracked several places large.
insert Dash looked awesome .. woodgrain
100mph speedo. (129kmi)

The climate control looked mint, but odd. no good way to describe except
it looked like it had 3 arms.
stereo was missing

Front seats. good condition. cloth.
passenger side good.
drivers side -- may have suffered damage

Headliner. good condition a few holes in the back and one of the bars
arcoss the top had rotated (from impact) and was pushing down on it.

door upholstry
passenger side looked very nice except somebody took it off and put on
roof (was wet) its now inside the car

driverside -- unknown I need to bring a crowbar to get the door open.

rear hatch seal --- was in great shape except for 2 splitting areas along
the drivers side vertical section. both slits (age?) were about 1.5" long

Rear hatch -- rusted in several spots
rear hatch supports held hatch up no problem
rear hatch Scirocco(FI) great shape

******************
Windows.
all windows were intact and uncracked even w/ the impact

seals
Windshield  -- crack free took a little damage from the impact bottom
crome still in good shape.

Doors.. forgot to look to busy looking at the impact.

driver side rear window seal..looked good
passenger side rear window seal looked good but suspect area at bottom of

Back window / seal mint. including the defroster.
side windows  all windwos were intac

Most body work looked damaged or rusted.

Upper and lower rad hoses were new (still had tags on em)
alt looked new
engine looked very clean

Front grill passenger side.. good lights and blinker
Rear taillight driver side good

brian
87 16v dented... I guess it didnt like the crackhead paint job that was on
it.