EGR tube to Header/downpipe Threadsizes

Anybody know the thread sizes of an O2 sensor that
would connect to my autotech header?  Also, anybody
know the thread size of the end of the "tube" that
connects the EGR to the manifold?  I want to make a
converter so that I can plug an EGR tube to a header
RATHER than replacing the header with a more original
type downpipe/manifold.   Thanks for any help!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - Needs wetsanded... but that's the easy part.
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith