From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:21 AM
To: drew; 'Scirocco List'
Subject: Re: Urgent request for 16V owners: RAD mounting

I'm not a 16v kinda guy BUT-

What you describe is how the A2 cars mount the Rad; at an angle.

The upper mounts are these two different shaped bent pieces of metal
that fit into slots molded into the composite end caps of the Rad,
the bottoms (I think I remember) are those pin type rubber bonded
post type things. For the these lowers all you need are two holes in
the lower beam to plug/screw them into.

Am I helping?

TBerk