1987 16v for sale in VT

List,

There is an '87 Flash silver 16v rocco for sale near me in burlington VT.
It has leather interior and looks to be in 100% orriginal condition.  It has
about 56k miles on it, as far as i can tell, that is orriginal miledge.  It
is in decient condition body wise, looks like it may have had the front
right fender replaced (accedent?) but overall its not too bad, a few small
spots of rust but no rot.  They are asking $3500.  It is at a dealer so its
probably not too negotiable.  I can take pics of it for anyone who is
interested, and if i get a chance, talk to someone there to get teh story on
it.  LMK!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)