Re: exhaust systems

i am currently running a techtonics cat back with no cat (well a hollowed
out cat on the stock downpipe) on my 16v with the ultraflow muffler (and it
sounded great untill my downpipe blew a whole in itself)
i have ordered the non cat race downpipe from tt and i'm waiting on it now.
the whole system was pretty damn affordable and doesn't sound in the least
bit ricey.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.