-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Joe Doty

The left side cable doesnt grab.  I pulled up nearly all the slack in the
cable, it isnt broken but it doesnt grab at all.  I can see it pulling the
spring.  The other side is fine.  I followed all the procedures in the
Bentley (the pumping for self-adjustment, manual adjustment..) and nothing
worked.

Something inside the caliper assembly broken?

Thanks
Joe