Re: Help! 16V High RPM Miss!

Shannon,

I think your idea of pulling the Schricks and replacing the stock cams is a
good one. This way you will be able to tell if there is a "cause and effect"
to the Schricks alone. If the problem goes away with the stock cams and
you're still not 100% convinced, put the schricks back in. If the problem
reappears then by god it must be the Schricks. How could this happen with a
high quality cam is beyond me. Perhaps the cams effect another part of the
engine management system adversely?
Sorry your having problems.

David Guido
1981 "S"