Re: front swaybars vs SHINE

I *like* the Shine way for the street

All out racing, the proof is in the winning, Keven Wenzel's nationals
winning auto-x car was running massive bars front and rear.

Like I said, for street use, the Shine way is great...I have had no front
bar for awhile, going to try a stock front to see how it feels.  Before I
had a neuspeed front, and I hated it, car pushed all over...

Eric

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Josh[deady]Able wrote:

> Ok, I just want to get your views.
> Shine claims that no front sway bar, or at the very least only a stock sway
> bar should be used in an A1 car.
> Personally from my own, and other peoples experiences, think Shine is on
> crack.
> What are your views?
>
> Josh Able
> 87 16v Seidl

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox