FS: Mk1 Scirocco Dash

Well guys, I had initially purchased this beauty for my cousin in Syracuse.
However, he's decided to fit in a Corrado dash in his Mk1.  Consequently,
I'm stuck with a crack free Mk1 Scirocco dash (not a 'S' model).  I already
have a crack-free dash in ma Mk1 so I don't need this one.

It's basically mint.  The only minor blemishes is a small (a 1/4 inch)
hairline crack on one of the windshield vents - at the front of the dash
(the vents near the windshield).  It's so miniscule but I noticed it since
I'm picky.  Other than that, it's perfect.

Since I'm a believer in enthusiasts first, I've decided to offer the dash to
someone who really needs it.  I'm open to reasonable offers.

In regards to shipping the dash, I'll be in Syracuse, NY (visiting my
cousin) and I can have it shipped from there (I live in Toronto and thus,
some shipping costs may be saved).

I guess that the first reasonable offer which I find acceptable will take
it. Oh, and the final disclaimer, buyer pays for shipping.

Sal

BTW, I have no pics and don't have access to a scanner.  If pics needed,
you'll need to wait for my friend to come back from vacation which will be
in two weeks.