Re: Rubbing

Yup I would say just take a front wheel off and just check the splash gaurd
to make sure there is rubbing marks so you know foresure where it is coming
from.  To fix the problem, some people have just cut our the area of the
rubbing and left what was left of the splash gaurd...myself included.  Works
just fine and most of the splash gaurd is still there.  Hasn't rubbed since.

Jody Bailey
http://www.scirocco8v.com