Rubbing

Hey all,

Let me start off by saying that I have an '87 16v with H&R sport springs
and Bilstein sports all around. I'm running P195/60R14's on rabbit gti
rims...

Is it normal to get some rubbing of the tire against the inside of the
fender during medium-hard to hard turns? I've had this going on ever since
I swapped out the stock suspension.. but I didn't think rubbing would be a
problem with the stock wheel and tire size. Are there any easy solutions
to this as it is a little annoying - when passengers going around a big
270 onramp suddenly hear a SCCCCCCH scraping sound at the hardest part of
the turn and go "what was that?!?! i think your car is falling apart!"

Is this just something that all Bilstein/H&R owners tolerate and I'm just
nitpicking or is there something out of the ordinary?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

-Toby

--