Parts for sale

Well, gang, I'm calling it quits on the rocco project. My car requires
resources that are just not available to me to bring it back to top notch
condition. I am still driving it, however, but I'm just not working on
creating a sweet ride from it. It's just a dependable and fun little car
that get's me back and forth to work everyday. As a result, I have some
parts to sell. The list that follows is only a partial list as I still
have to really dig through the pieces I've collected over the past couple
of years:

Driver and passenger side door windows
New driver's side fender manufactured by Gordon (looks exact to OEM)
Low mileage 1.7L head minus the cam (great for a rebuild)
US bumper moldings (those pieces that sit on top)
CIS computer
Audi 5000 TB (without linkage)

There will definitely be more to come. Please respond off list if you are
interested in anything. Thanks!

Ryan

Ryan
'82 Scirocco GL