86 8v for sale in NE Mass (revised)

I'm going to be selling my 86 8v. I'm located in northeastern massachusetts.
I've revised the price as I realized I was asking a bit much, to $1850 firm.
I also thought of more things to list below on the new parts list. Please
Pass this message on to any other VW lists you may be on. Thank you.

E-mail me at mpcd@mediaone.net with any questions or call (978) 462-5134
after 6pm weekdays or anytime on weekends.
 This car would make a great project car due to all of the new parts. I'm
not the first owner but I've had the car for well over 3 years.

Exterior: Dark blue metallic
Interior: Dark gray cloth seats/black trim

Exterior is in good condition, with a few very small surface rust patches,
no deep rust at all. Some scratches on sunroof cover from it malfunctioning.
Engine bay is very clean.
Spoiler has a rut in it.
Interior is clean, non-smoker with floor mats, 2 cracks in dash above driver
side, and a few vibrations. The inside liner of the sun roof does not look
very clean at all, it came like that and I have not replaced it - but its
just a piece of cloth.

Car has 13" aluminum alloys in good shape (no curb dings and they have
uniform color),
3 tires have very minimal wear, the other is ok.

The engine runs very strong, the tranny still shifts smooth and has Redline
MTL in it. The engine has had oil replaced every 3k or less, with Mobil 1
oil and Bosch filters.

 New parts (within 2 years) are as follows:

Bosch starter, Sachs clutch disc and new OEM clutch rod, flywheel, and
pressure plate, new belts, plugs, fluids, valve cover gasket, CV boots, Boge
struts
(front only), shifter linkage, wheel bearings,  rear tranny mount, k&n air
filter, parking brake cables,  fuel pump, accumulator, and brass fittings
(for fuel accumulator/pump), new shifter bushings as well. New downpipe and
catalytic converter. New right rearview mirror. Windshield replaced 2 years
ago. Brakes have been checked recently and are still in great shape. New die
hard battery. I'm sure there is more that I'm
forgetting, but I've put a lot into this car recently as you can see. The
car has 145k on it and shows no signs of quitting. The car has power
mirrors, and non-power steering. Throttle is very responsive and car is
still very fun to drive. It has 16V tinted taillights but I also will
include the originals with the car if they are wanted. A/C has some leaks
but has been converted to 134a and a $15 charge lasts about 4-6 months. Also
has white gauge faces. I'll also include the Bentley service manual.

The only known problems are: malfunctioning sunroof (needs a couple new tilt
parts and adjustments, works fine after proper tightening), muffler baffles
are a little banged up so the sound isn't very smooth - but it still
functions properly, other problems are mainly cosmetic. Contact me for more
details.

Drop me an e-mail if you're interested.

Thank you,
Duffy Penski