Mk.2 single wiper available in SoCal boneyard

	On Sunday I saw an '82 or '83 SII with an intact single wiper.  I'm going
back Tuesday morning so if it's still there and someone wants it, I'll pick
it up.  I have no idea if it works, however.  Just tell me exactly what you
want: linkage? motor? wiper arm?  I don't know how much Pick-a-Part charges
although their prices seem to be on the high end compared to what others on
the list say so let me know what's the most you are willing to spend.  It's
at the Pick-a-Part in Monrovia if anyone wants to pull it themselves.
benton----