Re: Black sheep lives and kills

So how much were they asking for the 76?

----Original Message Follows----
From: UrGTI@aol.com
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Black sheep lives and kills
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:53:51 EDT

If you have been following my motor dilemma you may be glad to hear that its
up and running well . Of course the day after I was to leave for Dauns it
comes to life but at least my weekend was not a total loss .
  Upon being kicked out of the local cruise hangout an Eclipse GSX was
showing
off his blowoff valve next to me and to my luck the next light was red and
the road ahead was clear . Green light flashes on and me and my machine
fight
for traction as the AWD turbo jumps from a standstill . Once I hit second
and
got into the cams it was bye bye diamond star . This went on for a few more
times untill he rolled down the window and said "tell me you are sqeezing"
(using NOS) to which I replied go ahead and look in the back its all motor .

Next cool thing was coming across a 76 scirocco with custom paint 80s
correct
mods and a motor tuned by one of the most famous VW builders of all time. I
have the buildsheet infront of me with it stating 14,000 invested. Its for
sale and has been in storage since 95 confirmed by plates . The dash is
cherry and all the rubber is even mint condition . I soooooo want this ride
think driving it to waterfest would be insane , for all you nostalgia buffs
you would love it .

Jasin
had a date with a VW girl to top it all off
Holla at me TMB