Another Cincy Recap

Well I got back last night at exactly 9pm and I had a blast....even though I
didn't have a scirocco this year. Getting to ride in Paul and Josh's
Scirocco's REALLY made me miss having one and Im working on getting one now.
Hopefully it will work out and I'll be parking on the *right* side of the
driveway next year. Thanks To Daun again and sorry about your grass.....it
must look like an absolute wreck.

Oh and I must say I was absolutely thrashed by Matt Chase in his 1.8t Jetta
on the highway on the way home. That thing just keeps pulling!

See you all at Waterfest!

Rich Deede
00' VR6 GTI www.vr6gti.com
'88 2.0 16v Scirocco - R.I.P.