cincy 02

i will be there next year.

so some may have noticed i'm not t cicny this weekend (probably not though).
with the amount of parts i just had to buy to get my scirocco running right
again, and no one being able to go with me. i found that there was just no
wy i could afford to go. on top of all that i got to pick up some hours at
work this weekend, 10hrs on thurs, 20 hrs on friday, 9 hrs on  sat. so it
has been pretty profitble. i'm still bummed i couldn't make it though. next
year.

anyway if anyone has made it this far in the email, i think we should set
something up for later in the summer or even early fall, more on the east
coast. like maybe at the beach or something.  any thoughts?

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.