I wish I was in Cincy, away, away...(hum with me)

Well, wishing I was on the road yesterday, car thought it was going and
developed a cooling system crisis for the occasion (fooled it - HA HA) So have
a blast guys and gals (did you keep driving Julie?) and hope the weather is
better than it looks here, car may have known there is a race scheduled
Sunday, the weatherman sure did...

So be safe, be patient with those "hot dry winds that cause severe headaches"
and remember they are old cars after all, and most of all, toast us poor
suckers who couldn't go.

Wishing you all a great time, Cathy, stuck judging a flower show here in the
great white north  :(