Re: I hate My Rocco right now

Follow me here. When the dist is installed properly and you look at it
from the left side fender, the hall sending unit will be pointing at
about 7-7:30. The highest plug in on the cap will be # 1 and it should be
in the 11:00 O'clock position.

Make sense? If not, find me with AIM under  OneSixV

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/