Re: Spring Compressor

yeah they should work no problem...

but for some real fun don't use any at all! just give em to
someone you don't particularly like....

but seriously are you putting lowering springs on after you
remove the stock ones... if so you don't really need spring
compressors to get the springs off or the new lowered
spring on. before you disassemble the spring assembly wrap
some wire cable ~16th inch stuff or so around the coils to
keep them compressed as you dissassemble the assembly. just
be sure as you are dissassembling not to point either end
at yourself or anything breakable, I usually stand above
the assembly and work with it between my feet on the floor
(the spring that is).

lol.

Can anyone tell me the diff from forged vs drop forged?

j.

--- geordy <grostad@thresholdnetworks.com> wrote:
> Will these work to do the suspension on my '88 Jetta?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1242693061

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...