Waiting for Cincy

Here Mike L. and I sit at my house waiting to leave for Ohio...why?
We're waiting for Josh, Jim and Paul to get here.  Why?  Because Josh
blew a tire last night in a construction zone.  Why?  There was a nail
in his tire, and when it left, all the air went away...a flat tire can
blow off the rim rather easily.  So I brought them a spare, a jack, lug
nuts, etc, last night to get him back on the road.  Anyway, they're all
at a local shop where Josh was so impressed he has bought not 1, not 2,
but 4 new tires while we sit here and wait.  He'll be dropping off my
spare and two of his take-offs here, and then we'll all finally be off.

Oh well, wish us better luck down the road. :)

==Brett

mike Leach here my input on this is that Josh sucks and he really
sucks  this sis really hurting my schedule   I have a lot of work for
other people to do on my car!!!!!

see everyone soon
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net