From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Neal Tovsen
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:38 PM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: We're off to the Great Gathering...

A/C charged, oil changed, new plugs (Couldn't find NGK **anywhere**!! Ugh.),
clothes packed. Old plugs looked great! We're ready.

Gonna get a couple hours sleep, then WE'RE OFF!

See Dan, Dan's dad, and Brian in Atlanta. See the rest of you in Cincy!

Didn't hear from Jasin...hope you make it, man!

TBerk: Major bummer about the car. Hope you made it home OK. I'll trade you
some
Cincy dust for some ND dust on the week of the 11th. I'll be in town...you
game?

Steve: Also major bummer, but you're right. Ma is #1!

Neal & Katie
'88 16v