Re: trying to get 10-sec out of a 1.8T

I'm planing on starting a project in 7 months  and my budget is 7,000.
basically now I'm gathering information of different project and seeing
that the best one to do.  I reason why a was thinking about the 1.8T was
because for street ability driving i could turn down the boost and with a
TEC or other system be still streetable.  basically I'm looking for a
good setup where i can run a descent time and not had a bad daily driver
car.