Re: trying to get 10-sec out of a 1.8T

A quick calculation using the GIAC calculator indicates you will need
about 380hp to get into the 10's. This assumes a 2000lb car weight,
which is pretty much stripped for a MK II Scirocco. Doesn't sound too
streetable to me.
Sure you're not reading too many of those stupid car mags hyping the
mythical 10 sec street Honda???