Re: MKII for sale near me

Not a Storm is it....?

> There's a MKII for sale near me (UK, near Leeds). I've not had a good
> look at it, if anyone's interested I can take a better look and get
> some details. It's a B reg and silver (like I said, not had a good
> look yet...)
>
> John
>
> '90 GTII
>

> --------------------------Confidentiality--------------------------.
> This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed
> or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised
> use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited
> and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please
> contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.

    \  /     | Jeremy R. Bromley
     \/      | Corrado G60 1991 (C60 VW) Aqua Blue
\    /\    / | Scirocco Storm 1.9 1984 Cosmos Blue Leather
 \  /  \  /  | Land Rover SIII 1973 Vauxhall Met. Blue
  \/    \/   | Ford Granny Hearse (what colour d'ya think?)
 MOTORSPORT  | Seat Aro(u)sa 1999 Artic Grey (Girlfriend's)