Re: Brake advice needed

John

My Scirocco has

270mm plain vented Black Diamond discs with Pagid fast road pads, Goodridge
stainless hoses, Golf 16v master cylinder and servo and standard rear drums
and its very good.

My Jetta has

239mm 12 groove vented Pagid discs and Pagid fast road pads, Goodridge
stainless hoses, Golf G60 master cylinder and servo and standard rear drums
and its superb.

I'd go for the Pagid combo everytime - its really good - good firm pedal.

For parts - Stealth Racing 01926 812259 in Southam, Warks

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise