Need help w/a broken stud pls

Hello,
I have an 87 8v and I did a very stupid thing the other day.

I took off the front upper strut brace for painting. While putting it back I overtightened one of the studs and it broke in half.

Do I have to replace the whole strut bearing or can I just juryrig it with a similar sized bolt. I noticed in the wheel well that the stud had a funny head. I think it countersinks into the frame. If I don't get the same kind of bolt, will the head be an issue?

thanks a lot & I hope you don't mind me puttin this out here, Peter.

You are too far away to come down for something like this, and it should be a relatively easy fix for me.

Would the stealerships have the stud?

thx again

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!