From: "Gary Huff" <scirocco86@home.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 2:23 PM
Subject: Alignment shop in MD

> Ok,
> I need a place to align my 16v car that is lowered with poly all over. I
don't trust just any place after I let myself slip and take it to a pep
boys -- needless to say there were harsh words exchanged, and I left with a
scirocco that drove right. I also need a place to align my golf IV, it has
30k and thanks to my driving style and the roads around here it pulls to the
right. I have heard of wheaton service center, and they are in silver spring
I believe, but I have never seen their work or heard of them before a friend
mentioned them. Peace,