signing off for a while

Well it seems more and more common that I delete 1000+
messages every week or so because of the lack of time
to really deal with the list. Not that I don't love
you guys and gals,  I do, it is just that work and my
lack of a socal life seem to eat up all of my time.
After 8++ hours a day in front of the 'puter, I really
find it hard to turn on the one at home. And I like to
have all my beer senses working to read the list. But
this is just not the way of things right now.  I am
still always up for local and distant meets and hope
youins let me know when these come up ( TBerk)

Hope to be back on the list soon and until we talk
again,

later

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s