16v Problems mostly solved/Tranny question.

I figured I would let you guys know all I did to my car lately, and the changes and differences it all made. I ended up sanding just about every stupid electrical contact under the hood and then cleaning them and applying vaseline. Made a huge difference, whenever the radiator fan would cycle on my car used to sputter, and the rpms would drop a bit. I assumed this was normal, but I guess it's not :) I cleaned off the ignition coil, and the layer of oil that was baked into the plastic and electrical connectors too. After all of this, an o2 sensor, and setting the mixture via dpr, my car runs semi normal. The misfire and backfire problems are all gone, and the car doesn't hesitate anymore. I also set the timing to 8 degrees instead of 6. I also have a tranny question, will the ring & pinion out of an FF bolt into an AGB? If so cool, as the gearing would match a 4k , and i'd have the 3.67 for the FF for the 75 turbo car.
	-Gary Huff