Re: Re: Decked JH vs JH with RD pistons?

> >   If you are going to actually spend $$ on a block...hehe, unlike me...
> >then I would say to source a Audi 3A block (2.0 liter)...that's what
> >I will do next I think.

How about if I already have the RD block that needs no work done to it.
Would it be worthwhile to install below my solid lifter head? will I get
much of a gain?

I have the knock sensor setup already.  My car has a header, no cat, some
aftermarket cam (I don't know how to tell which one it is), modified intake.
what sort of gains would I be looking at?  has anyone done this?

Casey
84 Roc