Re: rocco pic links

On Friday, July 27, 2001, at 07:31 PM, Brian McGarvey wrote:

trying to show the wife some photos. and my delete key got stuck :-) and
deleted a bunch of old messages...waterfest 2001, and ohio would be nice.
the ohio one on the scirocco.org is returning an error message...ie. its
not there. ping also fails. and i think theurl is wrong.,..

It appears that Brett's experimentation for the new home of Scirocco.org has a problem. I just tried to call him and tell him that it wasn't working, but no one is home.....so the Cincy pix are MIA for now.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
| |
| "Wow, are YOU stupid!" |
| Alison Janey as C.J. Cregg, _The_West_Wing_ |