[Canada] - Ottawa/Montreal - VolksFest - August 5th 2001

Alright wake up ya canadian easterners.. this is a nice show (from what I
hear) and its soon.
Who ever is going from montreal,  please show up at H2O Montreal Meting Next
Tuesday 31rsth July at the Orange Julep (decarie/pare- Jean talon exist off
Hwy 15 South/North) Big Orange Ball), So we can organise the caravan up
there in style, if you cannot make it, email me and once the launching pad
area is decided I will email you back the details.

Details of event below:

VOLKSFEST
The "People's Car" Show - Big 10th Anniversary
The largest Non-Judged VW Only Event In Canada
Sunday, August 5, 2001 - 9am to 4pm
Embrun, Ontario, Canada

Registration only $5 - Proceeds for local charities
FREE entrance for all spectators! Everyone welcome!
For information call Bob Lyons at (613)443-1853
-Approx. 300 VW's
-Live Rock & Blues Band
-Parts & accessories for sale
-Free swap space
-Raffle
-Door prizes
-Participation awards
-Dash plaques
-On-site car detailing crew
-BBQ Lunch

   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
 / ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816