Re: New Dimensions Recalibration was: will a golf or jetta III fit into an mkII rocco?

Andre Persaud wrote:

> I subscribed to EC becasue they were doing a project Scirocco. I dont know
> if they've abandoned it but their last article was on the Big brake upgrade
> several months ago. So they are somewhat familiar with the ride, right?

That was Peter Wu's "project".  It was a limp-dick effort at best, not
surprising seeing as most of what ec puts out nowadays is similar.  I
invited Peter up to do the ND trip/show with us - I got a quick reply, but
he declined, said he was tied up.  Not sure if he'd have made it along or
not.

ec blows goats, how can such a vastly superior rag as Sport Compact Car is
come out of the same parent company??

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA