Looking to buy a Mid to Late 80's Scirocco

I'm located in the metro Atlanta - Georgia area, and I'm looking to buy a Mid to
late 80's Scirocco....
 I used to drive an 82 Scirocco at one time, and I'm now driving an Acura Integra
which sucks for the most part....
 Anyway, it was a 5speed, 3 door hatchback with AC, and that strange Oil temp
gauge which I'll never forget...
  I'm looking to spend less than $1000 for a scirocco....

If anyone has any sightings or know of someone selling one,  please pass that info
on to me....

thanks...

|  Etop Udoh     |  Http://www.geocities.com/sdruid11                 |
| P.O. Box 633   |  Http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/sdruid               |
| Norcross, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid         |
|    30091       |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122   |
|----------------|  Http://www.homestead.com/s_druid/files/index.htm  |
| sdruid11@earthlink.net * sdruid11@netzero.net * sdruid11@yahoo.com  |
| !!      .........Trust No One - Deny Everything.........        !!  |