Brand new MKII euro bumpers come without molding strip??

I just recieved a brand new set of MKII euro bumpers from RPI yesterday.
When I opened the box I found that both bumpers were missing the strip of
molding that goes along the bumper. So I called RPI and the guy told me that
they don't sell the euro bumpers with the molding on them anymore. He told
me that I have to use the molding from my US bumpers and cut it down to fit.
Has anyone else gotten brand new euro bumpers lately and had this happen? Is
this for real?!?!?!?

Justin
'86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L