Cheapass swaybar link needed

I'm off work for the next week due to wrist problems, so I'm taking this time toprobably do the not best thing and work on my cars :) After all, how often does free time come about? One of the things I want to do before I move my 80 parts car up the driveway to strip is do a cheapass swaybar install on my 16v Scirocco. I think with the polyurethane suspension, autotech rear & front bar combined, it will be a very fun car.... Someone mind e-mailing me the link again privately? I deleted it on accident(whoops.) Peace,
	-Gary Huff