Re: Vacuum Tubes Q

Chuck, just keep reading, keep asking, get the
Bentley, and in 6 month's *you'll* be doing the
answering, not the questioning.

If you're in a pinch on the heat, find an old socket
and a hose clamp, lay the socket next to the heater
hose, and clamp around the hose and socket.  Presto,
no heat.

Ron
--- Chuck Miller <catmill4@osdsun1.nrl.navy.mil>