From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Aaron Ness
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 10:16
To: 'Brad Sayer'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Another accident, another question

You can buy it back.  My father-in-law bought a car from us last summer for
$600, and in the first 6 months he hit a deer.  It was an '86 Olds Gutless
Ciera, so it wasn't worth much, and the insurance company gave them $1200
for it and called it totalled.  They gave him the option to buy it back for
$80, and he's still driving it to work every day.

I felt bad about selling him the car in the first place because it has a
funky transmission problem, but he came out very well in the deal.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle